tempting
I'm so tempted to watch 'don't mess with the zohan'? something like that. Friends are Chit-Chatting about the show. How nice, how hilarious was the show.
Even those miscellaneous details were spoken. This show how the show was appreciated by them. haha, I'm tempted seriously.
Projects and assignment are piling up thorougly... How am i going to survive without a goal in life. Keep it up! It'll be over somehow.
Struggle through all these obstacles and hurdles that block my only path which leads me to you.
I shall stay strong, to make you feel safe.
although i'm not sometimes (:
Even those miscellaneous details were spoken. This show how the show was appreciated by them. haha, I'm tempted seriously.
Projects and assignment are piling up thorougly... How am i going to survive without a goal in life. Keep it up! It'll be over somehow.
Struggle through all these obstacles and hurdles that block my only path which leads me to you.
I shall stay strong, to make you feel safe.
although i'm not sometimes (:
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home